© M.E.Hanahoe Solicitors. All rights reserved
Our solicitors have considerable experience advising client on their employment rights and obligations having advised both employers and employees. We understand the complex relationship between parties in employment disputes and recognise what is at stake for our clients.
Our goal always is to seek pragmatic, cost effective solutions. We provide tailored practical advice ensuring that our clients’ interests are protected at all times. For Corporate clients we can ensure that sufficient protocols and procedures are in place.
The law governing the various rights and obligation between the parties has become of increased interest and significance and has developed significantly over the past 20 years. Complaints of bullying, harassment, discrimination and referrals to the Workplace Relations Commissions connected with the termination of employment have increased dramatically.
If you would like more information on your rights as an employer or an employee please contact Marcus Hanahoe:
We can assist clients with:
- Internal Complaints, Grievance and Investigation Representation
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Bullying and Harassment Complaints
- Rights Commissioner Hearings
- Employment Appeals Tribunal
- Labour Court Hearings
- Employment Contracts, Handbooks, Computer Usage Policies
- Safety Statement and Health & Safety Policies and audit
- Termination, Redundancy and Unfair Dismissal;
- Pensions Law
- Rationalisation and Re-organisation
t. + 353 1 677 2353
f. + 353 1 671 2660
In need of urgent assistance?
Call 087 621 7743
(24 Hour Line)